In this webinar, you will learn about
- Enforcement timeline of the clinical trials regulations.
- Major Changes of 'Medical Device Supervision and Administration Regulation’ about clinical trial.
- Medical Device Clinical Trial Institution Qualification and Filing (Exposure Draft)
- How to determine if clinical trials needed for medical device Registration
- FAQ about the regulatory framework and procedure of medical device clinical trials in China
- Time: Dec 6th. 2017, Wednesday, 5:00-6:00PM (GMT+8 China), 9:00-10:00AM（GMT)
- Presenter: Ms Lou , Regulatory Affairs Consultant
- Registration fee: Free of charge
Regulatory Affairs Consultant
Ms. Lou is a consultant in the Medical Device Legislation Compliance Department of CIRS. She gained her bachelor’s degree of chemistry from Michigan State University in US. She is one of the most professional consultants in assisting imported medical devices access Chinese market. And she also focuses on updating the medical device recording and registration newsletter to our clients.
Who Shall Attend
- Manufacturers and distributors who export medical device or IVDs to China;
- Regulatory affairs specialist - healthcare;
- Quality control professionals
How to Register
Click the link below to register
Please consider your time zone and language.
After online registration, you will receive a link one day and one hour before the webinar starts. By clicking that link, you shall be able to join our webinar automatically. Please note that space is strictly limited to a maximum of 100 attendees.
Hangzhou CIRS Co. Ltd (CIRS China) | Beijing CIRS Tech Co. Ltd (CIRS Beijing)
- Ms. Lou，Lou@cirs-group.com
- Ms. Elaine Lyu, Elaine@cirs-group.com
- Tel: +86-571 8720 6559 | Fax: +86-571 8720 6533